Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome to Rosie's Bowtique's Blog!

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been the best about updating my blog, and I am going to be working on it on a much more frequent basis from now on! Rosie's Bowtique is growing more and more every day, and it takes all of my free time just to stay caught up! I am so excited for it, though, and love that everyone loves my products!
Rosie's Bowtique is going to be introducing a new Boy's Line, and expand into boy's clothing and accessories. For now, I'm going to start with the ever popular boy's onesies with tie appliques! So cute, so stylish and as always... at a great price! I also want to work on more baby hats, and expand past just my beanies!
I am working on expanding my inventory as well, and getting more and more items listed to my shop. I hope everyone stays with me as I work on this expansion for my store, and bring you more and more Rosie's Bowtique!

No comments: